Supplier Development Opex Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
World-Class Medical Device Company
Fort Wayne, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a Supply Management practitioner with a strong background developing best-in-class processes, policies and procedures Do you have a track record of improving supplier performance and creating/redesigning tools that hold them accountable Would you be interested in developing a Supplier Development program from scratch that will be deployed and adopted globally within the Supply Management function of a $10B+ industry leader
Our client, a world class Medical Device manufacturer, is looking for a top performer to join their team as a Supplier Development OpEx Manager!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
* Spearhead creation of company-wide supplier development program
* Develop KPIs, metrics, vendor scorecards and other tools to track supplier performance
* Establish relationships across multiple levels, regions and cultures
* Create global training programs and drive user adoption of program
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field
* 6+ years of professional experience in Sourcing, Procurement or Supply Management
* Previous experience building supplier development programs
* Oliver Wight Class A experience strongly preferred