Supplier Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Supplier Operations Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Firmwide Supplier Management Program (the Program ). This will include administrative support for the Supplier Management Committee, assisting users with questions and other requests for information about the Program and collection and analysis of data relating to the Program.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Assist in the design and implementation of a firmwide supplier management technology platform, including testing, tracking and managing change requests, and data review, validation and migration.
* Collection and management of supplier related data from all areas of the firm for consolidation in a centralized repository as part of the development of the firmwide platform
* Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements and further automation.
* Provide administrative support for the Supplier Management Committee, including scheduling meetings, tracking attendance, preparation and distribution of meeting materials and updating Committee membership
* Assisting the Supplier Management team with presentations and requests for information about the Program
* Assist users in all matters relating to the operation of the Program, including providing guidance in the preparation and submission of required information, navigation of the process and the discharge of responsibilities in the oversight and monitoring of supplier relationships
* Assist in the design and development of management reports to monitor the operation of the Program
* Maintain and update the Supplier Management website
* Co-ordinate responses for both internal and external audit exams globally.
* Maintain accurate and detailed records in BBH Supplier Management System.
* Coordinate with the internal audit group for all Risk and Control Self-Assessment test.
* Perform sourcing data analysis and extract reports from BBH s supplier management tool.
* Bachelor s Degree
* 2-4 years of supplier management experience
* Prior experience in a sourcing and procurement role, including knowledge of contractual and financial requirements preferred
* Experience in a Risk/Control function preferred
* Possess highly effective written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational and project management skills
* Strong data analysis skills, including fluency with Excel
* Experience with automating processes and workflows preferred
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
* Team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
* Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
* Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself - within the Firm
* A culture of inclusion that values each employee s unique perspective
* High-quality benefits program emphasizinggood health, financial security, and peace of mind
* Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
* Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.