Supplier Quality Engineer (Automotive) 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN MANUFACTURING- INJECTION MOLDING, METAL STAMPING, CASTING, MACHINING, OR ASSEMBLY.
Are you interested in moving back to Troy Michigan While relocation isn't covered this is a great opportunity to work in an R&D facility with the ability to grow and develop in this Supplier QualityEngineering position.
This position will perform qualitysystems and process assessments of potential suppliers and leading supplier development activities, support the sourcing process by pro-actively identifying and assessing potential/series suppliers, participating in internal and external technical reviews with supplier and engineering as well as leading APQP and PPAP activities, conducting on-site assessments to verify effectiveness of process/quality control methods and series production readiness.
Looking to incorporate travel into your work life You will be working with customers, domestically and internationally, with 30%travel.
You should have a Degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of previous experience in a Supplier Quality position. You should have knowledge in manufacturing- injection molding, metal stamping, casting, machining, or assembly. Knowledge of APQP/PPAP and ability to interpret and comprehend actions processes.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE INFORMATION AND CUT AND PASTE IN THE EMAIL BELOW SO MY CLIENT CAN ENTER YOUR INFORMATION INTO THEIR HR SYSTEM. THEN ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN WORD AND DATA SHEET TO THIS EMAIL. TAKE AS MUCH SPACE AS NEEDED!
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND DATA SHEET
PLEASE SEE THE REQUESTED DATA SHEET BELOW AND ATTACH YOUR RESUME IN MICROSOFT WORD AND RETURN BY EMAIL. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
1. CURRENT OR LAST INCOME
2. MINIMUM INCOME AND ABOVE
3. REASONS FOR CHANGING JOBS
4. LOCATIONS DESIRED (STATES AND OR CITIES)
5. THE BEST NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU AT DURING THE DAY
6. EMAIL ADDRESS
7. ARE YOU AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US (US CITIZEN, PERM RESIDENT OR VISA)
8. ARE YOU BILINGUAL IF SO DETAIL.
9. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HOW YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION! (PLEASE LOOK AT THE REQUIRED SECTION IN JOB DESCRIPTION. THIS IS THE PART THAT THE CLIENT WILL DECIDE WHO OR WHOM THEY BRING IN FOR INTERVIEWS.) YOUR RESPONSE SHOULDN'T BE GENERIC I.E. "I'M A HARD WORKER" OR "I'M A GOOD COMMUNICATOR"
WE WILL CONTACT YOU ON POSITIVE FEEDBACK! THANKS IN ADVANCE.