Supplier Quality Engineer - Mahwah, NJ 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview:
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible for ensuring the Maquet supply chain provides components, assemblies, and products that meet expected quality levels. The SQE works cross functionally with Operations, Engineering, and Quality Organizations, to continuously improve supplier performance by implementing process controls and develop quality assurance plans. The Supplier Engineer supports cost down activities, and pursues continuous supplier process improvement.
* Implement Production Part Approval Process (PAPP).
* Support implementation of supplier process validation.
* Support cost savings initiatives.
* Review and improve the quality of suppliers.
* Five (5+) years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Minimum 4 years Quality Engineering or Supplier Quality Engineering experience.
* Knowledge of general principles and practices of process validation.
* A working knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques.
* Knowledge of auditing procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability