Supplier Quality Engineer - Mahwah, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 3/15/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Overview:
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible for ensuring the Maquet supply chain provides components, assemblies, and products that meet expected quality levels. The SQE works cross functionally with Operations, Engineering, and Quality Organizations, to continuously improve supplier performance by implementing process controls and develop quality assurance plans. The Supplier Engineer supports cost down activities, and pursues continuous supplier process improvement.
* Implement Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
* Support implementation of supplier process validation.
* Support cost savings initiatives.
* Review and improve the quality of suppliers.
* Five (5+) years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Minimum 4 years Quality Engineering or Supplier Quality Engineering experience.
* Must understand IQ,OQ,PQ principles.
* Must be able to interface with both domestic and international suppliers.
* A working knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques.
* Knowledge of auditing procedures.
* Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time, domestic and international.
* Experience working with vendors in Asia is a plus.
* Auditing experience is a plus.
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.