Supplier Quality Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEducates and Trains Suppliers on Client's QMS and SQM
* Performs Supplier Audits (on-site)
* Executes Supplier Development process at suppliers. Manage plan to successful completion.
* Manages/Approve Suppliers according to Client procedures
* Manages new or changed materials-Manages Client's Change Management Process at suppliers
* Responsible for reporting supplier kpi's
* Manages Supplier SCAR's
* Generates CIP's and manages projects to completion
* Act as a liaison between Client's cross-functional teams and the supplier to perform feasibility assessments.
* Work with Engineering and Quality Engineers to develop incoming inspection criteria of supplied product. Work to develop suppliers in order to no longer require incoming inspection (DTS).
* BS Engineering
* Green Belt/Black Belt/CQE
* Minitab literate; knowledge and demonstrated application of statistical analysis
* Min 3 years in similar role
* Working knowledge of ISO9001:2008 min, ideally TS16949:2009
* Certified Quality Auditor (i.e. CQA, ISO certified)
* Automotive Core Tools Competent (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, CP, SPC)
* Microsoft Office literate
* Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
* Able to read engineering drawings; GD&T ideal
* Able to travel 25%