Supply Chain Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bemis Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosted Date
Supply Chain Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
English | Spanish
Bemis Company, Inc. is a multinational company and a major supplier of flexible packaging used by leading food, consumer products, medical and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
You"ve seen our products and opened our packages every day and you probably don"t even know it. Our innovative packaging and proprietary materials can be found in virtually every aisle of the grocery store. Bemis success is driven by innovative, creative, and motivated individuals ready to make a difference.
Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst I uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and enhance the organization"s supply chain operations and support BNA s commitment to Service Excellence . This position will provide ongoing analysis of business system information and provide key information to support effective and efficient Supply Chain functions. This position has responsibility for ensuring data integrity and accuracy while working with cross functional areas to implement corrective actions details to resolve. The Supply Chain Analyst level I has the knowledge and abilities to perform the below responsibilities, including mid-level projects with a medium level of support.
* Works closely with all business functions to develop & deliver reporting and analysis related to supply chain management. Ensuring data accuracy and providing corrective action to resolve
* Assists with training new team members
* Leads mid-level supply chain projects, and works collaboratively across the SC organization to identify and recommend ways to streamline end-to-end processes
* Analyze data to develop recommendations for process improvements to drive service to customers and reduce costs
* Present and communicate information to all levels of the organization
* Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
* Develops & Leads definition, design and reporting of Supply Chain KPI s for BNA
* Delivers supply chain trend analysis and forecasting as required
* Accurate and timely supply chain analytics to key stakeholders
* Support and Recommendations on business process improvements and operational improvements
* Effective Supply Chain and reporting to drive service excellence
* Executes against cost take-outs per targets
* Bachelor s degree in Business, IT, Supply Chain, or a related field and 1-3 years of relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience totaling 5-7 years
* Experience in manufacturing Supply Chain or a closely related function
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including reporting and graphs
* Experience working with ERP systems, preferably SAP
* Demonstrated Project Management skills or willingness to complete Bemis Project Management training
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability and Vet Employer