- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Supply Chain Analytics Consultant
Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2015.
We seek out the best talent, then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
Supply Chain Overview
General Mills' supply chain is one of the most respected supply chains in the industry today. We CREATE meaningful products and packaging through a culture of safety and innovation. We IMPACT and nourish people's lives through the food they eat every day. We GROW individually and collectively through building and developing meaningful connections with others
What Will I Do?
Provide leadership, project management and analysis for the development and implementation of analytical solutions that support business objectives. Additional job duties include:
* Maintain an active business partnership with functional leadership for strategic planning, feasibility and on-going operations
* Directly and indirectly manage project teams and resources to meet organizational priorities to optimize project delivery dates, resource effectiveness and team learning and development
* Research, develop and implement new methodologies and techniques that enable superior business performance
Who is Qualified to Apply?
We are seeking individuals who possess:
* M.S. in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field, which includes coursework in Operations Research methodologies
* 3+ years of industry experience in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field including hands-on experience with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization
* Other important qualities: ability to influence business strategy across multiple functional areas, knowledge of statistics, simulation, optimization, visualization tools, and ability to apply mathematical modeling methods