Supply Chain Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 2/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
KLA-Tencor has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
* Responsible for analyzing and optimizing worldwide infrastructure and networks for logistics including global warehouse, freight and reverse logistics operations in the semiconductor equipment industry.
* The selected candidate will work with data sheets, P&L, and balance sheets to build and run scenario models for decision making.
* Candidate will also work with various functional heads (operations, engineering, supply chain, finance) to optimize supply chain, logistics, and inventory management.
* Graduate degree in engineering, operations research, industrial engineering, mathematics or statistics. A strong statistics background will be preferred.
* Business/finance acumen or an MBA.
* Comfortable working with large data sets, building and running scenario models for decision making.
* Experience in a manufacturing or supply chain environment a huge plus.
Experience in network modeling software - specifically Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru.
* Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience OR
* Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development