Supply Chain Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage orders to coincide with supply plans from production facilities and 3rd party suppliers.
- Manage adjustments to plans as necessary, including changes to PO's, schedules, standard costing, etc. within the ERP system.
- Communicate risks related to inventory and supply plans in terms of lead time and capacity constraints for products.
- Maintain metrics/scorecards on Key Performance Indicators (KPI), including fill rates, inventory turns, excess & obsolete inventory, and production schedule adherence.
- Work directly with international team members to execute above deliverables.
- Other duties/continuous improvement projects as assigned.
- Working towards Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Economics, Business or related Technical field.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
JNCODE: JN022, JN014