Supply Chain Network Design Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Network Optimization and Supply Chain Strategy to provide analytical and modeling support for network design and strategy projects. The person filling this role will manipulate, cleanse, and analyze large datasets for our network Design studies. The role will be responsible for managing the modeling software LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru to develop analytics that provide strategic and tactical solutions to manage spend, minimize risk and optimize efficient execution across the fulfillment organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide analytical and data management support for network optimization studies.
* Obtain, cleanse, aggregate, and manipulate historical and benchmark data in a SQL and Access databases; Manage and maintain timely updates of model data for reliable analysis of opportunities.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with all functions of the Supply Chain operations team to identify and test opportunities for modeling
* Become a SuperUser of the LLamasoft software and functionality
* Work with the Continuous Improvement Program for the Fulfillment team
* Network Modeling and scenario running to determine short and long term cost savings, service opportunities and strategic planning
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL Queries is required
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, listening and communication skills
* Ability to transform large datasets into insights with advanced PC skills
* Self-motivated, confident, results oriented, accurate, solution driven with a strong quantitative acumen
* Strong conceptual understanding of Supply chain architecture and strategic fundamentals is a plus
* 0- 3 years of experience as database analyst/ coder/ financial / strategic analyst /LLamasoft modeler
* BS/BA in Computer Science, Supply Chain/Operations Management, Statistics, Data Science, Finance, Economics, or other strong quantitative backgrounds.
* Approximate 10% of annual travel
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.