Supply Chain Performance Analyst II
This position reports to the System Director Logistics & Operations and will be responsible for providing support for the direction, ongoing management, and development of the Logistics & Operations program for CHRISTUS Health. This position will be responsible for supporting the coordination, and management of regional improvement and interim management projects. To be an effective part of the team; must be a self- sufficient person who can interpret contract terms, data, think strategically, be able to effectively support projects from beginning to end.
* Supports the Logistics and Operations team in providing strategic direction and leadership to the regional supply chain leaders.
* Consistently supports CHRISTUS Health's Spirit of Serving Standards, in line with the Mission, Vision and Values of CHRISTUS Health.
* Follows the CHRISTUS Guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
* Collaborates in the long term strategic planning process and assures a timely and thorough plan execution with continuous process improvement as it relates to system-wide logistical functions, including primarily receiving, storage, distribution, inventory, usage control, property control, property disposal, and related functions.
* In concert with material management leaders, develops and implements system-wide policies and procedures that ensure quality, regulatory compliance, and cost effective logistical support for patient care facilities.
* Assists and supports identification and implementation system-wide opportunities for improvement in logistics functions with particular emphasis on quality, cost containment, and cost reduction.
* Establishes, tracks and monitors the qualitative and quantitative performance objectives of the Logistics Team and system-wide logistics functions.
* Plans for any mitigation steps necessary to meet performance objectives and customer expectations.
* Manages,, tracks, and reports regularly on project status.
* Supports advancement of system-wide contract compliance, contract integrity and related strategic sourcing strategies.
* Works with the Informatics team on evaluating savings opportunities.
* Identifies strategies that assist the System in lowering the cost of supplies in their hospitals through improved product and process utilization.
* Supports Managers and Directors on project implementation including product conversions and trials.
* Interfaces with various levels of management and requires external contacts with important end users, hospital executives, internal customers and vendors to develop solutions.
* Other duties as assigned by the System Director, Logistics and Operations.
* Bachelor of Science is desired. (Preference Business related discipline)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint)
* Ability to translate objectives and tasks into priority project planning and manage multiple projects
* Ability to work on assignments independently and collaboratively in a team environment
* Experience with ERP inventory/materials management systems (Example Meditech)
* Highly analytical, creative problem solver with a high degree of initiative
* Strong communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
* Requires considerable attention to detail; ability to develop and execute action plans with a methodical approach and the ability to drive activities of internal and external resources to achieve the customer's objectives
* Proficient traveler with ability to be away from home up to 10%
* Ability to operate in a complex, dynamic environment
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form
* Ability to work occasional long or irregular hours including nights and weekends
* Meeting deadlines in high pressure environment
* Ability to work with multidisciplinary team supporting CHRISTUS, but taking ownership of all activities to manage initiatives
* Preferred 3 years of experience with logistics functions, including but not limited to receiving, storage, distribution, inventory, usage control, property control, property disposal, and related functions.
* Ability to create presentations
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
* CMRP desired