Supply Chain Planning IT Track Partner (SAP APO)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
North Wales, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING IT TRACK PARTNER (SAP APO) IN NORTH WALES, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION OF THIS POSITION:
The primary responsibility of Supply Chain Planning IT Track member is to support TEVA business with design and implementation of the global Supply Chain Planning processes using SAP APO.
Ensuring that correct system processes are in place and making sure the Global template is being implemented successfully for Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, and Production Planning scenarios.
As part of a true global team (operating from 3 main locations around the world) the IT team member is expected to have outstanding communication skills, to be self-learning and knowledge sharing._ _
Have a deep knowledge and understanding of Teva's Supply Chain Planning global model.
Lead functional integration sessions with other tracks in the program and with other TEVA systems.
Lead impact analysis sessions and master data requirements mapping.
Provide Functional Design Specifications to the technical team.
Assure that the system is validated according to corporate standards.
Lead workshops with the sites' stakeholders.
Collaborate with the off-shore development group.
Work closely with the business partners.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering/Computer Science/Logistics or related area
* 7+ years' experience in SAP with 4+ years of APO implementations (Mainly PP/DS, SNP, DP)
* Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning business processes.
* Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred, otherwise, Food, Chemical, Medical Device.
_SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:_
* Have good relationships
* Service oriented
* Analysis abilities
* Devide important / unimportant
* Organizational point of view
* THIS JOB REQUIRES NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL _50% -75% _OF THE TIME
_Send resume to Gina Sorriento at or call #518-881-8681 for more detail._