Supply Chain Planning Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Supply Chain Planning Intern is responsible for assisting the Network Capacity Planning team with a variety of tasks such as report development, data analytics, inventory management, and production planning. The Supply Chain Planning Intern will gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations; Identify under-performing areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems.
* Work with business partners to develop streamlined approaches to maintaining control of the master data that drives plan quality
* SAP/APO System cleansing and on-going maintenance
* Create graphs, charts and reports to calculate and track KPI, as required by the department
* Preparing data and metrics for various meetings
* Flow to work/projects that arise during intern program
* Ability to interpret data from multiple sources and evaluate for impact on supply chain
* Tenacity to provide a thorough situation analysis and strive for alternative recommendations
* The ability to communicate proactively and effectively to build healthy working relationships
* Ability to work independently to problem solve systems issues complex in nature
* Ability to manage to consensus across multiple stakeholders with competing objectives
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Business
Strong analytical skills
Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Attention to detail and problem solving
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Capability to both work independently and collaboratively with others
SAP experience (preferred)
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.