Supply Chain Production Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Supply Chain/Production PlannerJob ID:
Supply Chain/Production Planner- Clifton, NJ Job Code:
ES20161307-12968 Job Description:
Harris Corporation in Clifton, NJ is looking for a Supply Chain/Production Planner to support the planning and operations organization to ensure the timely delivery of material to the production line.* Expedite material through receiving, inspection and stock, to the line.* Work closely with stockroom and VC stock personnel.* Monitors shortage list to ensure hot items are delivered quickly.* Create and ensures hand reqs are filled and delivered to the appropriate spot.
* Release work orders as needed.* Create/print appropriate labels, toe tags, paperwork.
* Put replenishment scans through the system as material is needed on the line.
* Pull and transact material for spares/white paper requirements.
* Expedite parts with purchasing ensuring they reach the production line in a timely and efficient manner.
* Provide cycle counts of line material as needed.* Understand system transactions in order to resolve discrepancies.
* Work with operations to resolve any straggler work order issues. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business related degree with 0-2 years experience.
* 2+ years experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Preferred Additional Skills:* 1+ years' experience of MRP or other similar WIP progress tracking tool.
* Good listening and learning skills.
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization. This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Supply Chain, --Customer Service, --Purchasing Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - NJ - Clifton .