Supply Chain Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSupply Chain Program Manager
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAM MANAGER
TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INTO BUSINESS GROWTH AREAS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
HYVE SOLUTIONS is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include purchasing supplies and services from vendors; planning, scheduling and monitoring the movement of material through the production cycle; determining the material requirements for production schedules and coordinating the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering functions.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Schedules complex product and coordinates multiple products for production.
* Leads the team in driving the lowest material cost for project needs.
* 5- 12 years of Panning experience.
* Generates reports and analyzes information from Supply Ops, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Services, Sales and Production.
* Takes a leadership role in project teams and new products introduction.
* Recommends and implements process improvements.
* Responsible for final approval of products.
* Develops specification for new contracts orders
* Generate reports and analyze information from sales and engineering.
* Analyze production information.
* Perform moderate to complex analysis/management reporting.
* Resolve basic issues within and/or across departments.
* Advanced negotiation skills.
* Strong manufacturing knowledge and works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignment and may coordinate activities of other associates.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
HYVE. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related area with a minimum of 12 years of related purchasing experience OR equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
* Excellent business communication skills (oral and written) including fluent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English and strong interpersonal skills, bilingual in Chinese/Mandarin highly desirable.
* Must be hands-on and detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of purchasing duties and production/scheduling process.
* Proven vendor management and product knowledge experience.
* Ability to work in dynamic, team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications including ability to work with pivot tables and v-lookups.
US-001-Fremont (CA) Corporate (SNX001)
44201 Nobel Dr
44201 Nobel Dr