Supply Chain- Senior Manager - China Sourcing 9/3/2016
Consumer Goods Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Must have a minimum 4 YEAR DEGREE and at least 10 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH A GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN - EMPHASIS CHINA.
APICS CERTIFICATION A PLUS.
You are at a Manager level with at least 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT STEP IN SUPPLY CHAIN - PURCHASING - CHINA EMPHASIS.
Candidate's background emphasis should include WORKING FOR A SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE CONSUMER GOODS MANUFACTURING COMPANY.
Industry background - MUST BE WORKING FOR A MANUFACTURER OF SIMILAR PRODUCTS.
Industry preference CONSUMER GOODS MANUFACTURING WITH SPECIFIC MANUFACTURING EMPHASIS IN COATINGS, FILMS, ADHESIVES, AND COATED FABRICS.
YOU WILL BE MENTORED IN THE METHODOLOGY OUR CLIENT CURRENTLY USES AND THEY WELCOME YOUR RECOMMENDED CHANGES - OVER TIME.
You must have experience working on PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS WITH MULTIPLE PRODUCT LINES CHANGING EVERY SIX MONTHS [WHICH GIVES YOUR SUPPLIERS SHORT TURNAROUND TIME.]
SOURCING OF RAW MATERIALS IS A CRITICAL ASPECT OF THE POSITION [IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF MATERIAL SUPPLIERS AND BUILDING NEW PARTNERSHIPS TO ASSIST IN PRODUCT CHANGES].
* Management of a small supply chain team.
* Bringing new products to market.
* Managing SIOP's and Demand Planning.
* Enhancing a world class Supplier Qualification Process.
* Plan, Control Procure, Store Materials to meet both Customer and Market Demands.
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO:
* Provide Optimal Customer Service and Profitability while addressing Global Logistics and Distribution Strategies.
* Manage cost performance supply demand forecasting and distribution across a variety of product lines from multiple sources.
* Strategic yet hands on since company is small but has been in business many years.
TRAVEL DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL - 25-40%.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP.
EXCELLENT SALARY AND BONUS.
COMPANY PAID RELOCATION.