Supply Chain Specialist - Product Lifecycle - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSupply Chain Specialist - Product Lifecycle - Kohler, WI
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to provide product lifecycle management? Do you enjoy working with others to achieve strategic business objectives in a specific product category while working across many functional areas? We are hiring a Supply Chain Specialist - Product Lifecycle within our Global Faucets business located in Kohler, Wisconsin.
The role defines and develops new approaches and best practices and implements them across the business. In this role you will work with highly complex, global supply chains, provide the analytics supporting decisions, clarifying and mitigating risks, and provide the business and technical rationale supporting decisions for within the Product Team.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Minimum of Bachelor degree from a Supply Chain or Engineering discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain experience with product lifecycle, materials change management, or engineering change control.
* Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and self-motivation to work on multiple projects simultaneously, supported by written and oral communication skills within a cross-functional team.
* Computer skills and working knowledge of Windows, Work, Excel, and SAP.
* Strong reasoning and problem solving to phase-in and phase-out date requirements.
Additional skills sought include:
* An understanding of Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model and its application.
* APICS certification is preferred.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.