Supply Chain Technical Manager (SQL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Technical Supply Chain Business Analyst (SQL) to join our team in NYC, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assisting in managing requirements, compliance and monthly reporting.
* Develop new SQL, Microsoft access, Microsoft Excel and Visual Basics (VBA) applications, tools and reporting.
* Build and maintain dashboard of supply chain metrics with data sourced from multiple repositories including GHX, Oracle, People Soft, OTPS, etc.
* Understand where data resides in multiple systems and develop a clear understanding of table nuances and relationships.
* Analyze data to find trends and complete root cause analysis for exceptions.
* Provide analytical project support for several key supply chain initiatives.
* Review existing business processes and logic in the various functional areas of supply chain through personal observation and user interaction.
* Communicate with business users to develop reporting tools and ad hoc/refreshable reports to address current business problems or streamline processes.
* Utilize software tools to simulate what if scenarios to identify efficient courses of action.
3+ years of experience relating data models to actual business processes in all areas of supply chain.
3 + years of Proficiency with Microsoft Access and SQL.
Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
3+ years interacting on all levels in a professional manner including C-suite executives both verbally and in writing converting technical concepts into understandable language.
3 + years understanding of business intelligence modeling a plus.
Well organized with strong time management skills.
Hospital supply chain experience a plus. * Bachelor s degree or commensurate experience required.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.