This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Supply Planner will be responsible for meeting customer service goals while maintaining target inventory levels on assigned products/categories at the lowest possible cost across the network. The position will be the planning point of contact for new item launches, transitions, and discontinuations. They will conduct root cause analysis on any risks to service or inventory, develop and implement corrective action plans, and communicate resolution to all stakeholders.
* Track Case fill and Inventory Days of Coverage for his/her brands.
* Identify risks to service or inventory and work with plants, transportation, & customer service to minimize those risks.
* Work closely with capacity planner and collaborate on long term strategies for assigned brands
* Responsible for long term capacity planning for products produced by Contract Manufacturers.
* Act as the planning point of contact for new item introductions, transitions, and product discontinuations.
* Monitor and manage projected product obsolescence.
* Provide concise communication of risk, along with planned tactics to mitigate risks.
* Conduct "what if" analysis and scenario plans to ensure supply of new product launches and timelines.
* Identify issues that require cross-functional resolution and influence without authority to drive decision making.
* Balance inventory within the network to optimize service and reduce waste.
* Manages, influencing decisions related to exceptions from plan; Escalates to Supply Planning Manager if agreement can't be reached.
* Participate and provide input to the monthly supply review with cross functional partners.
* Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Business or comparable field.
* Minimum 1 year supply planning experience or 2-5 years relevant experience in supply chain or comparable analytical role.
* Microsoft Office skills, including Advanced Excel skills. Access skills a plus.
* SAP experience preferred.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.