Supply Specialist 9/2/2016
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a Supply Specialist to work in our Orlando, FL office.
Perform all aspects of inventory and property management functions (i.e. maintenance of property books, property accountability service inspections and audits, report of survey, maintaining control of durable supplies, warehousing and disposal in accordance with applicable laws and regulations).
Assist and support the Property Book Officer with the management and accounting of PEO STRI owned non-fielded property, and Government Furnished Property (GFP).
Maintenance of Property Books for all organizational equipment and hand receipts at PEO STRI, Orlando.
Reconcile Government Furnished Property and PEO STRI-owned property using the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
Support efforts to scan and apply bar codes to PEO-owned equipment for DPAS load.
Reconcile PEO STRI DPAS records and physical equipment inventories.
* Knowledge of supply operations and program requirements and the ability to apply established supply policies, day-to-day servicing techniques, regulations, or procedures.
* Knowledge of supply regulations, policies, and procedures governing the maintenance of property accountability records and related transactions.
* Ability to conduct extensive searches for transaction information entailing the reconstruction of records for complex property accounting transactions.
* Ability to use automated supply data bases in order to enter, correct, manipulate and retrieve and adjust property records and to generate various reports.
* Recent possession of a Secret Clearance
* Experience with Defense Property Accountability System
* Active Secret Clearance
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.