This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Harris Computer Systems
Bethel Park, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Harris School Solutions (harrisschoolsolutions.com) is seeking a Support Analyst to provide application support to customers that will involve answering complex questions on the function and usage of our products.
Our Support Analysts investigate, manage, track and close client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s). They also are responsible for contributing to a knowledge base and supporting user forums.
We want someone who has the ability to multi-task and see issues through to resolution. The ideal candidate will serve as primary support liaison between company and customer. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Financials Support, and be supported by a great team, in providing exceptional customer service and development support.
* Operate as a frontline, primary support liaison between HSS and our clients and effectively respond to inquiries of both a product and technical nature received by telephone or electronically submitted tickets
* Assess a variety of situations, reviewing software configuration, set-up and software code and identify the correct resolution or escalate according to departmental guidelines
* Report detailed information within the client tracking system and document processes, routines, and programs by following the defined guidelines and team goals & objectives
* Regularly review the database of submitted items and proactively follow up with clients to ensure that their enquiries and/or issues have been satisfactorily resolved
* Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group in exchanging knowledge through training sessions and peer to peer interaction
* Maximize and maintain current knowledge and awareness of applications and related technologies
* Sound understanding of API and web services technologies and functions
* Email technology troubleshooting
* Ability to present Support webinars, both internally to staff as well as to customers via the Web
* Sound knowledge of engagement delivery and software troubleshooting techniques with a high focus on first call resolution
* Ability to interpret requirements, and recommend solutions that best address clients' needs
* Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
* Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
* Other duties as assigned by management.
The Support Analyst must possess a high level of initiative, aptitude and energy in order to succeed in a fast-paced environment. We also require several of the following attributes:
* Demonstrated track record of working effectively within a collaborative and cohesive, team based environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
* Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Positive, results oriented mindset
* Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
* Self starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
* Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and SQL is desired.
* Experience with the following is highly desirable though not mandatory:
* K-12 Accounting, Payroll, or HR experience
* Fund Accounting Applications
Harris delivers its software solutions to over 10,000 customers across North America. With over 50 offices from coast to coast our more than 2,000 employees are located in almost every state and province. Our goal is to provide our customers with a solid return on their investment and the ability to choose the best solution that meets their unique needs.
Founded in 1976, Harris is a leading provider of diverse and pioneering software solutions for the K-12 and Continuing Education market, offering sophisticated technology, outstanding customer care and market-driven products. As a member of the Harris School Solutions group, the Financial business unit is focused on delivering and supporting feature-rich enterprise business solutions for K-12 financial management.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.