This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Harris Local Government (HLG) is seeking a Support Analyst for their team at their Libertyville, IL office.
Are you an energetic self-starter*
Do you enjoy working independently and in a team environment*
Would others say you are a \'quick learner\' and \'bright\'*
We are looking for an individual to provide high quality, friendly and prompt phone support for a variety of local government and utility software applications. As a Software Support Analyst with Harris, this person will be part of a team dedicated to providing the best service possible to our customers in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Indiana.
Join our team and APPLY TODAY!
* Technical phone support to customers
* Diagnosing software issues / bugs, performing the appropriate fixes; working with other members of the technical support and software development teams in order to identify and resolve problems in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
* Installing and updating MSI product line applications, integrated 3rd party applications and operating system and/or database applications
* Learning, understanding, implementing and training on a variety of software applications
* Identification and communication of additional revenue streams/opportunities within the support arena
* Providing regular and timely status reports and progress of assigned work to the Manager of Support Services
* Travel less than 15%
The Software Support Analyst must possess a high level of initiative, aptitude and energy in order to succeed in a fast-paced environment. We also require several of the following attributes:
* 3 + years customer service experience in a technical environment desired
* Demonstrated track record of working effectively within a collaborative and cohesive, team based environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
* Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Positive, results oriented mindset
* Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
* Self starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
* Ability to speak comfortably in front of a group of customers
Here at Harris Local Government (HLG), we are working together to create important solutions with the right technologies. We don't believe in using a certain technology for street cred; instead, we seek the best technology that enables us to make best impact for our customers (cities, towns, and counties across the US) and their residents (which are people like you and me). Of course, information technology is a set of tools, so it's really about the beauty, efficiency, and usability of the solutions that we create with them. The easier our products are on the eyes and the easier they are to use, the happier our customers are and the happier we are too! So, our goal is to create beautiful, modern, utilitarian products that could (if even in small ways) improve society from the ground up.
Accomplishing this goal starts and ends with our people. We educate, motivate, accelerate and celebrate their efforts every step of the way!
Harris Local Government (http://www.harrislocalgov.com/) is a division of Harris Computer, which is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Harris Computer has been providing complete Customer Information System (CIS) and Financial Management solutions exclusively to public and municipal utilities for over 30 years.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.