Support Center Supervisor 8/16/2016
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT TREND
TREND (Delaware Valley Real Estate Information Network) is a Multiple Listing Service or MLS. We are an organization that provides the real estate community with products and services to facilitate the sale of properties and establish contractual offers of compensation. The term "MLS" also refers to the website that real estate professionals use to enter and access information on properties for sale. TREND services about 28,000 real estate professionals in the Philadelphia region. Our MLS and Public Records systems offer customized and streamlined access to more than 56,000 active listings and over 5 million public records.
ABOUT TREND EMPLOYEES
TREND employees design, develop, maintain, and support the MLS system, Public Records system and various other products and services. We provide timely news content, friendly 7-day a week live help, and knowledgeable account executives. We continually strive to deliver high-quality, innovative, personal and fast service. We are able to accomplish these goals every day because:
* We have a deeply collaborative team process, where each member is encouraged to offer new solutions and ideas.
* We have a friendly, respectful, and creative environment that fosters enthusiasm and productivity.
* We seek and employ leaders who embody innovation, creative thinking, commitment to quality, good judgment, taking risks, and being accountable.
* We favor ability over experience.
* We rely on each employee to be a hands-on contributor. Every employee is considered
* valuable and necessary.
* Our employees, working together toward a common goal, can accomplish anything and generate quality results.
* Provide support services to real estate agents, appraisers & brokers who are MLS Subscribers (members/customers)
* Answers questions regarding membership
* Explains license requirements, costs to join, and methods of payment
* Add new brokers, agents, administrative assistants, and appraisers to database
* Explain training requirements and schedules new agents for training class
* Provide support to TREND member real estateagents, appraisers and brokers using:
* TREND's MLS system and website
* Mobile Edition
* Public Records application
* Document customer reports and calls on a written log or as defined by procedure
* Supervise & direct daily activities
* Must be able to maintain various scheduling shifts, keep unplanned absences to a minimum, and set the overall standard for attendance and punctuality of the team
* Monitor Support Center queue
* Report to Support Center Manager daily regarding issues, performance, support procedure ideas
* Prepare reports, time cards and other administrative tasks as required
* Create Support Center work schedule and submit to Support Center Manager for approval
* Provide ongoing training for Support Center Specialists & other TREND staff
* Provide new-hire training on technical issues, products, applications & policies
* Provide feedback to Support Center Specialists to assist in improving their job skills
* Provide feedback to Support Center Manager for use in evaluating performance of Support Center Specialists
* Conduct employee evaluations
* Conduct Support Center meetings & any other meetings, as assigned
* Cross train in other positions to provide coverage for illness, vacations or job vacancies
* Train other employees to handle Support Center responsibilities under similar circumstances
* Possess a positive attitude, outgoing demeanor, likes to work with people, goes the extra mile, take pride in their work as well as the team
* Perform other duties as required
COMPUTER SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
* During business hours, report system failures & coordinate with other departments to restore system to normal operation during unscheduled outages
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Ability to use MS Windows 8 & Windows XP on a personal computer
* Knowledge of personal computers, communications software & printers
* Proficiency with Microsoft Internet Explorer (9, 10 & 11) and Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome. Safari is a plus.
* Knowledge of, or ability to learn TREND's MLS System, Public Records application, Mobile Edition, Rapattoni membership management system, MS Dynamics CRM, and other computer applications
* Excellent verbal communication & organizational skills
* Good writing skills to assist in developing training aids, documenting processes, etc.
* Possess leadership and professional skills
* Strong desire to help people solve their computer-related problems
* Warm, friendly, helpful, caring phone demeanor
* Display an enthusiastic & positive attitude toward helping customers identify & solve problems
* Work effectively without constant supervision & as a team player
* Has the ability to have access to a high speed internet connection and a working phone line (not provided by TREND)