Support Desk Resource
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
The Enterprise Messaging Services - Cloud Support (EMS-CS) team will provide Tier II support for Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, Exchange Online Archiving, ProofPoint, SharePoint Online, LYNC and Live Meeting. The vendor shall also provide support for FOIAXpress. The Tier II call volume is estimated at approximately 200-250 tickets month. The EMS-CS covers approximately 120,000 endpoints.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related work experience.
Minimum Skills (applicable to all enterprise service areas)
* Experience with the most current version of Remedy ITSM.
* Experience with ITSM base forms and Application settings.
* Knowledge of PowerShell and scripting (Only applicable to EMS-CS)
* Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft O365 environment, to include Exchange, SharePoint, Skype/Lync and Live Meeting. (Only applicable to the EMS-CS and Change Management service area.)
* Extensive knowledge of eDiscovery processes and tools to include Exchange Online Archiving and ProofPoint (Only applicable to the EMS-CS and eDiscovery service areas.)
* Oral and Written communication skills in the English Language.
* Vendor shall provide leadership over each enterprise area that is capable of directing the team and interfacing with the Government and customers.
* IOD follows the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service operation best practices in areas such as incident, problem, request fulfillment, event, and change management. It is important for the contracting organization to demonstrate experience in the management of IT services contract based on ITIL framework:
* ITIL v3 foundation knowledge
* Able to apply and provide feedback on service operation model and practices
* At least 30% of the management/technical staff must be ITIL certified.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organization and time-management skills.
* Technical communication skills.
Willingness and availability to be on-call for emergencies
The following items are required by all functional areas below:
Follow the IOD incident/problem management procedures to ensure incidents are documented within the CTS ticketing system, and problem actions/resolutions are accurately captured using the incident/problem report template. This information must be current and accurate.
Follow the IOD project life cycle processes, request fulfillment and event management procedures to ensure consistency across all IOD locations.
Develop and maintain Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation for the common infrastructure services and applications supported by the contract, provide input to other CTS General Support Systems (GSS) as necessary. Once completed, ensure C&A documentation is up to date as changes are made to the environment or application. Provide documentation and support for any new C&As or periodic recertification.
Provide after-hours support, 24 hours for 7 days per week (24/7) through on-call support. Assure timely resolution of problems. Government will furnish necessary mobile devices to key support personnel for the on-call support. Work schedules may have to be adjusted for non-primetime maintenance windows.
Utilize the official CTS ticketing system to receive work orders, incident tracking, and assign work orders for all work.
Execute all changes to the hosting environment utilizing organizational change, release, and configuration management policies and procedures. Use the current CTS Change Management software or ITSM product implemented in the future to support and document same.
Maintain information in asset management systems pertaining to hosting-managed hardware & software components. Track and report on software license usage.
Utilize the CTS Alerts and Dashboard Standard Operating Procedures to ensure proper alerts or notifications reach the intended customers, business owners and/or stakeholders.
Any changes to the physical or virtual servers from hardware rack/stack, commission/decommission to software install/remove must be properly tracked and documented in inventory system; Inventory SOP must be followed to ensure changes are documented and reflected to the inventory database system.
The contractor will ensure that alerts have been provided to IOC for posting on the CTS Alert System. Ensure that update is provided to the IOC every 30 minutes so that customer can be informed of the status. For detailed information refer to Incident Management Standard Operating Procedure
Ensure that all systems that are the primary responsibility of the contractor have at least one secondary POC or other reach back support capability identified that has sufficient knowledge to support the system and respond to outages in the event of the primary support staff/role being unavailable.
All documentation (operational or otherwise) that is supported as ongoing reference material in support of the task order areas will be reviewed and updated bi-annually. The contractor will track and report on the activities associated with this including at minimum, package reviewed, last reviewed and reviewer for reference purposes.
Note: The response times provided are the estimated baseline created to help drive toward acceptable fulfillment delivery to the customer. IOC is to provide best level effort to meet the defined baseline, and to provide feedback to government on improving the metric to be reflected in CTS SLA to the customer.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.