Support Documentation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
American Homepatient, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
Responsible for printing and reviewing support documentation prior to routing to physician for completion.
* Prints and reviews supporting documents prior to sending to physician for completion.
* Coordinates the procurement of needed supporting documents for all payer types.
* Performs follow-up with physician community and/or branches as needed.
* Reviews supporting documents returned toBillingCenterfor accuracy and compliance prior to submitting to the QA process.
* Initiates Supporting Document Control Log to transmit compliant supporting documents to QA.
* Works with branches to resolve held revenue issues.
* High School Graduate (Diploma) or equivalent.
* Excellent computer skills.
American HomePatient is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. American HomePatient provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because American HomePatient believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V