This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSupport Engineer - U.S.
* Greater Boston area, MA
* Support & Customer Service
We are looking for experienced and talented individuals with excellent problem solving and communication skills to join our Development Support team.
As part of our Development Support team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting field problems and code defects. You will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with INFINIDAT customers and our developers.
* Provide technical assistance and support for the most complex field issues
* Diagnose technical field issues down to root cause
* Work with the development teams for problem resolution
* Provide remote and on-site diagnostics as needed (travelrequired)
* Build training and educational material for the entire support organization
Required Skills & Experience:
* Linux administration skills
* Basic TCP/IP networking concepts
* Troubleshooting skills, familiar with the OS diagnostics tools and utilities.
* Basic storage understanding SAN,NAS
* Strong communication skills
* Strong familiarity with enterprise storage concepts
* Programming/scripting skills
* Customer support experience (Tier3-4)
* ISCSI experience
* NAS experience
* Skilled with multiple operating systems/hypervisors: Windows Server, VMWare, AIX, Solaris, etc