Support Engineer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Hire IT People ,Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE : SUPPORT ENGINEER III (DEVELOPER PORTUGUESE)
LOCATION :REDMOND, WA
DURATION :FULL TIME
PRIMARY SKILLS : VISUAL STUDIO ,SUPPORT ENGINEER , FLUENT IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH
* Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of regional team of engineers;
* Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, create a positive relationship with customers and peers to achieve Win-Win outcomes. Work with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
* Demonstrated exceptional customer service in politically charged environments, overall communication and technical writing skills.
* Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office with strengths in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and associated applications
* Technical Requirements:
* Primary responsibilities and knowledge requirements include a thorough understanding of one or more of the following products/technologies:
* Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), MCSA: SQL Server are strongly preferred, but not required at hire. Related field (or equivalent) experience will be considered.
VISUAL STUDIO EXPERIENCE
Top 3 must-have hard skills
Depth of experience with each
* 4 YEARS+ OF VISUAL STUDIO EXPERIENCE
* 2 YEARS+ OF SUPPORT ENGINEER EXPERIENCE
* FLUENT IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH
* Years of experience required
* Key performance measurements
* Degrees or certifications required
* Best vs. Average
* How will you be tracking their workload and success: Will be reviewing the cases that they handle, the length of time to diagnose them, and the customer feedback. There will also be feedback provided by the Technical Lead who will be there are support throughout the day.
* Visual Studio - 4+ years
* Support Experience - 2 years of support experience
* Certifications: None required. Preferred MTA certification.
* Candidates who are not well versed in Visual Studio and do not have customer focused attitude will not be considered. This candidate will also be assisting Portuguese-speaking customers and need to be fluent in the language.
* Best v. Average: Responsible, customer driven
* Needs to have a larger Corporate Background.