This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Engages with the community, and maintains a healthy environment for customers to post and answer technical support questions.
- Corresponds with customers who require redirection.
- Suggests strategies to improve our customer service on discussion forums.
- Works with Community Manager to devise and implement strategies to improve customer service in discussion forums.
- Works to correct behavior of disruptive members.
- Posts within the community, engaging with the community to encourage community member interaction
- Works with Community Manager to devise and implement strategies to improve level of participation on discussion forums.
Skills: - Excellent customer interaction skills. - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. - Excellent written communication - Efficient, self-directed and detail-oriented work habits. - Working knowledge of Mac OS X and Apple Hardware a plus - Familiarity with basic web technologies a plus. Notes: -Requires non-standard hours (overnight) -Requires working holidays and weekends We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.