This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Mt Sterling, KY
Mount Sterling, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is recruiting for a Support Specialist for our Mt Sterling, KY location. This is a short-term opportunity! As a Support Specialist you will be responsible for assisting the Adecco Recruiters with office duties such as greeting candidates, filing, answering phones & customer service. If you are friendly, energetic, motivated and able to multi task please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Support Specialist include:
• Schedule appointments for candidate interviews
• Primary point of contact for all incoming calls and branch visitors
• Responsible for updating candidate files
• Maintain and update internal database of qualified candidates
• Assist with documentation to ensure compliance of all client files
• Provide payroll assistance for working associates
• Ensure office area is clean, organized and professional in appearance
Candidates must meet the following qualifications for consideration:
• Basic Computer Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office :Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Pay for this position is $12.00 per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled