Support Tech 1 - Ascend
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
American Fork, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY SUMMARY
JOIN A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY IN THE GROWING HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR MARKET-LEADING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS. HENRY SCHEIN PRACTICE SOLUTIONS, A SUBSIDIARY OF NEW YORK-BASED HENRY SCHEIN, INC., DEVELOPS PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE AND ELECTRONIC SERVICES THAT HELP DENTAL PRACTICES RUN THEIR BUSINESSES. OUR SOLUTIONS LEAD THE MARKET IN TECHNOLOGY ADVANCES AND MARKET SHARE, AND INCLUDE PRODUCT LEADERS SUCH AS DENTRIX, EASY DENTAL, DENTRIX ENTERPRISE, DENTRIX ASCEND (CLOUD-BASED) AND VIIVE (MAC) AND TECH CENTRAL.
BASED IN AMERICAN FORK, UTAH, HENRY SCHEIN PRACTICE SOLUTIONS IS GROWING AND RECENTLY MOVED INTO A NEW BUILDING THAT INCLUDES AN INDOOR GYM AND OTHER DESIRABLE AMENITIES. OUR DEDICATION TO GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY IS ILLUSTRATED IN THE VOLUNTEER-STAFFED DENTAL CENTER LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE BUILDING, WHICH PROVIDES FREE DENTAL CARE TO THOSE IN NEED.
OUR PARENT COMPANY, HENRY SCHEIN, INC. IS THE WORLD\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO OFFICE-BASED DENTAL, MEDICAL AND ANIMAL HEALTH PRACTITIONERS.
A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY AND A MEMBER OF THE S&P 500 AND NASDAQ 100 INDICES, HENRY SCHEIN EMPLOYS NEARLY 19,000 TEAM SCHEIN MEMBERS AND SERVES MORE THAN ONE MILLION CUSTOMERS. THE COMPANY\'S SALES REACHED A RECORD $10.6 BILLION IN 2015.
Answer, resolve, and log in-bound customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions. Work closely with assigned mentor and team leader to develop and improve customer service skills, use provided support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product knowledge.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Answers and process incoming customer calls effectively and efficiently to optimize customer experience by:
* Documenting all customer related conversations, steps and actions taken, and results and resolutions obtained throughout each call
* Following proper troubleshooting steps, ask clarifying questions, and discover underlying causes of concern
* Effectively educating customers on product use and assist them in fully utilizing available features to improve office productivity
* Maintaining effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions, maintaining contact on ongoing issues and managing open items.
* Submit knowledgebase articles on a regular basis to update customer and team member education.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Previous customer service experience is required. Prior technical support experience is a plus.
Experience supporting SaaS (Software as a Service) is a plus.
Basic Knowledge of the product development lifecycle is a plus.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Provides superior customer service and does not sacrifice quality in order to meet statistical goals. Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, database structure, and networks is a plus. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred. Excellent organizational troubleshooting, problem solving, writing skills, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to prioritize, handles stress, and adapt to change.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.