This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
SUPPRESSION LEAD TECH
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead Tech roles and responsibilities:
* First and foremost - continue in current role and maintain current sales/productivity goals (working OT as needed)
* First point of contact for their respective RSSRs/techs
* Work as lead to make sure tech compliance to district safety guidelines (meetings, district training, reports)
* Primary contact for Suppression Sales Manager
* Maintain supplies and expense items
* Daily paperwork, time sheets, etc
* Assist the district with customer issues as time allows- escalate as needed
* Work with Area Manager to review open work orders and assist in developing a plan to make sure they are completed on time
* Work with Area Manager to assist in quality control checks
* Be the lead to train and develop new RSSRs
* Assist district to make sure field utilization of WOM/JOTNOT and other technology is 95% or greater
* First level of quick problem resolution and know when these need to escalate to management level
* Be a go-to person for the TSM/admin on some day to day issues as the Area Manager will not be there every day
* Estimated time required 4-6 hours/ week. This can vary based on special circumstances
Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
Strong mechanical skill set.
able to weld and cut steel
Perform fire inspections and turn in paper work in a timely manner
Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
Self- starter/Able to work with little supervision
Possess a valid drivers license and driving record that meets company requirements.
Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
Knowledge of applicable NFPA standards.