Supv, Operations I 606679
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/17/2017
Oil Center, NM
JOB DESCRIPTIONDAY TO DAY:
Provides oversight for, safety & environmental compliance, gathering system operation, pipeline operation, pipeline integrity, CMMS efforts, training and mentoring, budgeting & forecasting, managing employee development, interact with customers and build producer relations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Supervise Compliance Coordinators, IR Tech, Emission Analyzers and other personnel by planning and scheduling work, providing work direction, performance feedback and training. Serve as liaison between the Asset, Environmental Compliance and Permitting Personnel, and various State and Federal Agencies to ensure the Asset remains in compliance with all of our requirements.
* Train, mentor and develop personal.
* Serve as a resource for compliance activities across the asset.
* Establish and maintain good relationships with land-owners with whom the company has right of way access for pipe and other equipment.
* Interface and coordinate with commercial and engineering personnel providing input/ideas on projects related to gas acquisition opportunities and ongoing expansion projects.
* Work with operations, engineering Health and Safety and environmental compliance and permitting on design reviews, preconstruction items, PHAs MOCs, and PSSRs to ensure facilities are constructed and operated per permit requirements.
* Review and analyze various operating data from SCADA, etc. to monitor compliance with our air permits, SPCC Plans and Storm Water permits. Evaluate and review data to compliance.
* Improving reliability and efficiency while reducing risk; Striving for operational excellence.
* High school degree or GED
* Bachelors degree desirable
* Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
* Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs.
* 2 years of maintenance associated with gas gathering and compression
* 2 years of operating experience
* Previous leadership experience
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Operations