Surgical Account Specialist - North Boston
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
SURGICAL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (SALES) BOSTON, MA AREA
At Pacira Pharmaceuticals, controlling postsurgical pain is the key to improving patient outcomes. Our in-depth knowledge of the needs of the postsurgical pain market, coupled with our passion for delivering improved patient care, drives our commitment to providing solutions that address unmet medical needs and improve clinical results. We currently have an opportunity for a SURGICAL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST to drive the sales of EXPAREL (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) in the BOSTON, MA AREA.
EXPAREL (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) is a non-opioid local analgesic indicated for administration into the surgical site to produce postsurgical analgesia. EXPAREL combines bupivacaine with the DepoFoam drug delivery platform to provide postsurgical pain control with a single intraoperative infiltration.
As a SURGICAL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST you will be part of a progressive, dedicated team of hospital sales professionals. You will be responsible for managing your territory with the goal of meeting established sales goals while delivering excellent service to your hospitals and physicians.
You will be supported by an outstanding management team, and you will be provided the tools and promotional and educational resources you will need to have a significant impact in your area.
* Bachelor s degree from accredited college or university required.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of direct selling experience in hospitals to healthcare professionals in the biotech, device or pharmaceutical industry; MUST INCLUDE 2- 3 years experience selling in the OR.
* Excellent written and oral English communication skills, strong demonstrated presentation skills.
* Must have demonstrated sales success and clearly established industry relationships.
* Must be able to timely and accurately complete Hospital Credentialing requirements to gain access to their facilities.
* Able to travel extensively; valid driver s license in the state in which you live; reliable transportation. Must live in your designated geographic territory.
We encourage candidates who meet these requirements to submit a cover letter and resume/CV. Pacira Pharmaceuticals offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision plans, life insurance, 401(K), short and long term disability and paid time off.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EEO Employer: AA/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.