Surgical Sales 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client has been leading the way in the development of new technologies, medicines and therapies designed to make wound healing more manageable for care givers and more comfortable for patients around the world. They are a well-known, respected and established player in this market. They are currently looking for a Surgical Sales Representative responsible for providing support in key growth markets. You will be calling on some of the largest hospitals in Dallas and must live as close to Dallas as possible. You must have experience calling on multiple areas of the hospital. This is a sale where you need to go deep and wide within each facility to reach maximum sales.
* This is a surgical/O. R sale but not a traditional "case coverage" role. You will be selling to surgeons as well as C-Level, Materials Management, Purchasing and Infection control. You will be responsible for growing the business in existing accounts and bringing on new ones. A focus on General, Orthopedic, Trauma, CV, OB/GYN and Plastics.
* To meet your goal, you must penetrate local hospitals and major hospital systems with an emphasis on Acute Care, OR/Surgical settings,
* Inventory management/channel partner facilitation.
* You must be a coach, trainer, educator, planner, facilitator and work well within a team environment in order to bring clinical resources to meet the needs of your customers.
If you meet the requirements below, you owe it to yourself to check out this opportunity!
* You must have a sharp business acumen with the ability to navigate the hospital and negotiate and close complex, system wide deals.
* The territory must be approached with an entrepreneurial thought process but still function and work well in a team environment.
* You must be good at building rapport with multiple areas of the hospital and with surgeons.
* You need to be compelling in your presentation skills and be resilient in nature.
* Must have a strong ability to talk with clinicians on their level and be able to present highly technical products.
* MS Office Proficiency required (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
* Bachelor's Degree Required.
* 2+ years previous Medical and Acute Care selling experience. Prior B2B sales experience a plus.
* Medical Device with a history in capital goods in combination with disposables is ideal experience for this position
* Candidates must live in the territory to be considered for this position.
Please submit all resumes in a MS Word format only. All zipped attachments, and Word Perfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4008