Surgical Tech - Labor and Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGood Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
Lafayette, CO (20 miles northwest of downtown Denver) (estab. 2004)
1,480 associates, 1,040 medical staff and 239 allied health practitioners
234 beds (192 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
Bone & Joint Institute
Cardiac & Vascular Services
Comprehensive Cancer Care
Emergency & Trauma Services
Senior ER Services
Women's and Family Services
Kudos: Good Samaritan Medical Center offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Visit: www.goodsamaritancolorado.org/ Works under the supervision of the Shift Specialty Coordinator, Clinical Manager/Director. The Surgical Technician II assists in patient care activities and performs surgical technician duties in the scrub role
The attached Job Description details the essential functions of your position. The list below is also considered to be essential functions of your position and all employees within Exempla Healthcare are expected to meet the following in their day-to-day work:
* Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time
* Be available to work overtime if needed
* Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others
* Be respectful of all with whom you interact and follow the Exempla Service Behaviors
* Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role
* Be in compliance with the drug and alcohol policy as stated in the Employee Handbook
* Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn
* Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* One (1) year of experience in a surgical scrub tech role
* BLS required
* Completion of a surgical tech and ST registration on DORA