Surgical Technologist - Surgical Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Wadley Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONUtilizes knowledge, skills and judgment in providing direct and indirect patient care. Participates in patient/family/staff education. Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities.
* Completion of Hospital approved skills orientation program
* BCLS within 90 days of employment
* Scrub experience and/or graduate of Board approved School of Nursing
* Certified Surgical Tech program preferred
* Heart room experience preferred
* Must be able to take call
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Texas-Texarkana
Organization: Wadley Regional Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Evenings