Surgical Workflows Account Manager - Los Angeles, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Account Manager Surgical Workflows
The Account Manager Surgical Workplaces is responsible for providing and overseeing the pre-sales and post-sales product application support of Surgical Workplaces customers and sales representatives in the assigned territory. Provide customer training on the use and application of the product in the clinical environment. Work in a matrix sales and support environment along with an assigned sales representative. Provide follow up product training as required and directed by the Regional Sales Manager Southeast Region. The position will cover the West region.
* Clinical and Technical, applications, and product support pre- and post- sales.
* Provide customer support and training during initial clinical application process and post-sales customer support.
* Responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing initial clinical application and customer training on SW products. Utilizes only company and regulatory approved materials during all activities.
* Responsible for documenting all sales demos, and clinical support applications and events provided within their assigned areas or projects.
* Supports the sales team by providing product expertise, assisting with demos and clinical evaluations, and supporting evaluation of customer requirements.
* Provides support for existing customers with follow-up training and accessory products and general consulting on use and application of the equipment.
* Provides phone-support (to answer customer questions) as needed.
* Provides clinical and application education on products to customers, internal personnel, and sales team.
* Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
* Product Knowledge: Surgical Tables.
* Should have a thorough working knowledge of how tables are utilized in different surgical disciplines and safe patient positioning associated with each
* Conduct customer seminars, product demonstrations and in-service programs to build customer confidence in purchasing MAQUET Surgical Table Systems.
* Should have basic understanding or OR Protocol and Evaluation process in a hospital setting.
* Should be able to explain and articulate the difference in General OR Tables and/or Specialty Tables or accessories.
* Should be able to explain the features and benefits of mobile tables and fixed base tables.
* Should be able to provide ROI and/or business case information to justify purchasing MAQUET Surgical Table products.
* This is not an inclusive list of job responsibilities.
* Build quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations.
* Must be able to comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations.
* Attend the provided Quality & Compliance training.
* Adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment.
* Must practice verbatim compliance with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures.
* Must not be DE-Barred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
* Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
* Should have 3-5 years' experience in relevant hospital environment (relevant to assigned product segment)
* Should have 3-5 years' experience in sales and/or customer support
* Undergraduate degree and/or clinical certification relevant to assigned product segment
* Certified Scrub Technician Highly preferable
* Surgical Equipment Manager/Patient Positioning Technician
* Surgical LPN or RN
* Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential
* Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding environment
* Applicant must be team oriented and capable of self-directed goal setting based upon RSM directives
* Presentation skills including teaching, presenting and speaking to groups is a must. Interpersonal and telephone skills are critical
* Technical skills include in-depth understanding and use of products in assigned product segment
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools
* Travel requirement of approximately 75%
Getinge Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
MAQUET is an equal opportunity employer