Surgical Workflows Territory Manager - Rochester, NY
Job Title: Territory Manager Surgical Workflows (full Time)
This position will be responsible for the sales and support of MAQUET Surgical Workflows Products (Lights, Booms, Tables and Video Integration) for both existing and potential customers in the assigned territory. Business opportunities for this position will include a balance of replacement, renovation and new construction business. Key objectives of this role will be, to increase MAQUET market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, and build brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. Candidates must be able to plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events. The position reports to the Regional Manager, Surgical Workflows-Northeast Region The territory includes NY and western PA..
* Identify required resources to effectively position MAQUET during the sales and support process.
* Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
* Track, report and analyze sales opportunities with the Regional Sales Manager on a routine basis.
* Forecasting, monitoring, closing and post-sales support of all territory business.
* Where possible, promote all MAQUET product offerings, including all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
* Marketing and selling equipment to installed base as upgrades or replacement.
* Marketing equipment to new customer to replace competitions installed base.
* Lead follow-up, sales planning and territory management.
* Completion of product demonstration events and assist in installation and post-sales support.
* Monitoring and reporting customer issues with the Regional Sales Manager and/or responsible MAQUET employee.
* Monitoring and updating individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy and completeness of data.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets while maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits.
* Provide ROI and/or business case information to justify purchasing MAQUET Surgical Workflows products.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or certification relevant to the assigned product segment, along with training in quality systems (FDA regulation) requirements
* 5 years of experience in the outside sales of medical devices or clinical customer support
* Relevant hospital product sales experience
* Proven understanding of Surgical Workflows products, application and usage.
* Able to develop strategic sales plans for all required sales opportunities, as well as ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events.
* Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix environment, and ability to function well in a team selling approach.
* Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, and organizational skills; self- motivated and directed to achieve assigned goals.
* Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Travel requirement will be overnight travel or up to 75%
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
MAQUET is an equal opportunity employer