This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Century Engineering - Hunt Valley, MD Office
Century Engineering is currently looking for an experienced Survey / Civil Technician to perform a variety of tasks associated with land surveying and civil engineering in our Hunt Valley, Maryland office. Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and a detail oriented individual interested in joining our Land Surveying or Civil department. Applicant should also be able to work as a support member of a survey crew performing boundary, topographic, right-of way, transportation, and construction surveys as the need arises.
* High school diploma supplemented by course work in surveying, engineering and mathematics.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in field survey work including experience as an instrument person.
* Minimum 5 years' experience as a Survey Technician including experience using Autocad and MircoStation.
* Knowledge of the principles, techniques, terminology and computer-systems applications relating to surveying.
* Knowledge of mathematics, including algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
* Ability to prepare work and observation reports and make surveying computations.
* Good written and oral expression in English.
* Current/valid State Driver's License.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/vacation and an outstanding work environment.