Survey Field Technician I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
Cardno is seeking a Survey Field Technician I for our Utilities - South group, in the Tampa, FL office. This position will assist with the daily survey activities in a variety of field conditions, including, but not limited to highways, swamps and power plants while under the supervision of a Survey Field Technician III. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is looking for career opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operates, cleans and cares for survey tools and instruments
- Completes paperwork including record keeping and simple mathematics legibly and accurately
- Performs daily basic maintenance on vehicles
- Performs related duties such as setting up maintenance of traffic as directed, making basic field measurements and performing basic mathematics and recordings
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license and ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Must be positive and team oriented with the willingness and desire to work as part of a team
- Must be self motivated, strong initiative and desire to learn and advance in the survey profession
- Ability to perform physical movements and tractions, commensurate with operating heavy tools and equipment
*Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
Cardno is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer EEO/AA/M/F/V/D