Survey Field Technician II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
Cardno is seeking a Survey Field Technician II in our Indianapolis, IN office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs Survey Field Tech I functionsInstrument Person activities
- Utilizes and maintains current survey equipment, such as: GPS, Total Stations / Robotic Total Stations, levels, etc., and applicable survey computations
- Basic comprehension and interpretation of site, boundary, highway and utility plans, profile and cross-sections, horizontal and vertical curves and contours
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid drivers license
- One-year minimum (2 yrs preferred) as a Survey Field Tech I or a Bachelors Degree in Surveying
- Ability to use standard survey equipment in day to day activities related to survey work we perform
- Willing and able to travel 50% of the time
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.