Survey Instrument Man
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Aerial Cartographics of America, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed.
• Cuts property lines with a brush axe in order to produce accurate readings
• Uses a metal detector to identify property corners
• Operate field surveying equipment inclusive of electronic total stations, electronic levels, GPS, HDS, and other equipment as needed
• Load and unload survey equipment from the company vehicle
• On time and consistent attendance is required
• Ability to travel and stay overnight based on the work load of the Survey Department
Qualified candidate must have a valid driver’s license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration.
Possess a personal vehicle for use during the day for transportation to and from and on or around a job site
Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
Ability to write in English
Basic computer skills
Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
Possess the ability to stand on your feet for approximately 3 hours minimum a day up to 8 hours a day.
Possess the ability to traverse a construction job site consisting of uneven ground varying in height and consistency of material Variation of elevation 12” or less (mud, gravel, rutted ground etc.)
ACA offers excellent benefits, including a 401k plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more.
ACA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance
Additional BenefitsCollege Savings
Long/Short term disability insurance