This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Topcon America Corp.
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Positioning Solutions Company is an industry leader in the Construction, Mapping, Survey & Engineering Industries, we have been providing customers with innovative, cutting-edge technology and products since 1965.
* Identify target companies
* Generate opportunities, and convert leads to sales
* Develop complete solutions to fit the customer s profile
* Create value added solutions
* Provide solutions and prove your value as a trusted adviser for the decision makers
* To demonstrate and train in the proper use of the equipment
* Assist the customer through the sales process
* Setup and work trade-shows
* May require as much as 25% travel
* Some understanding of 3D positioning equipment.
* Skilled with computer and MS Office.
* Experience with CAD, and/or Survey, Mapping or Civil software.
* Able to present and communicate at a field, office, and boardroom level.
* Positive attitude, with a proactive approach to customer relationships.
* A self-starter capable of generating new leads and closing sales to clients within our markets.
* Work as a team member.
* Generate accurate sales reports and projections.
* 2 or more years of experience in the survey, engineering, or construction industry.
* Understanding of the needs of 3D positioning equipment on construction or mapping projects.
* Some sales background.
* Technical aptitude and the desire to help clients understand the benefits of today s technology.
* To be comfortable speaking in front of a group.
* Working as a team and independently.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Share on your newsfeed
It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, train and promote for all job classifications without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual\ s qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.