This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Carlilse Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a full-service, heavy civil contractor that is widely recognized within the Mid-Atlantic region. Specializing in site development and lime/cement stabilization, they serve clients in the military, government, commercial and residential markets. They are in great demand on projects that combine land, retaining walls and high-rise construction.
Our client is looking for a GPS Surveyor.
* Price all Materials, Equipment, Labor, Supervision, and incidentals necessary to build a project.
* Ensure the field crew has opportunities to make a Profit on the Project.
* Read and understand the specifications and schedule for each project.
* Be organized and self-motivated in order to meet Deadlines.
* Acquire sufficient subcontractor and supplier quotes on all projects.
* Establish working relationships with subs and suppliers in order to get a competitive advantage on future pricing.
GPS Grading Models
Trimble GPS Systems