(Sustainability) Software Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
* Main Objective of the Role
To analyse and prioritise queries and customer requests as a first and second line diagnostics support contact for our software products.
To ensure that where possible the query or request is resolved at this stage to the customer's satisfaction.
If first and second line diagnostics do not lead to full resolution, the post holder will ensure that the appropriate escalation and handover takes place to gain closure.
Key Tasks and Deliverables
* Process and schedule queries and customer requests which come via email and telephone regarding our software products.
* Ensure the service provided conforms to the customer's SLA.
* Investigate and resolve issues of a technical nature as a first and second line diagnostics support.
* Escalate issues to the Development team and ensure the resolution meets the terms of the Customer's SLA.
* Prioritise requests within the required timeframe and expectation of the Customer's SLA.
* Monitor the technical support queue and raise the priority of support cases which may impact the client relationship going forward.
* Provide progress updates for support cases when requested by Customers.
* Provide training and support to users via email and telephone.
* Assist and provide consultancy support to the Implementation team.
* Document technical procedures and processes for internal use.
* Notify appropriate teams each week informing them of the priority clients.
* Send monthly stats to the Management team regarding the number and turnover of Technical Support requests.
* Evidence of working in a busy customer/client support role in a similar technical software environment and with clear experience in B2B support.
* Strong customer service background and ethic
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving experience
* International customer support experience
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with consistent efficiency and attention to detail
* Strong organisation skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise own workload effectively
* Strong database experience within SQL
* Tenacity focused on making sure that issues logged are resolved to the customer's satisfaction, either personally or through escalation