Sutter IFT Division Sacramento - Call Center Rep. (PT)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 91929
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Call Center Manager, the Call Center Representative is responsible for understanding the diversity of Sutter facilities and their needs, along with the inherent complexity of services required for every patient transport. This individual will be responsible for assuring all transports that fall under the scope of the Sutter contract meet the requirements of the contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Provides excellent customer service at all times. Recognizes opportunities for and coordinates service recovery.
* Assists in building an exceptional customer experience.
* Frequently interacts with customer's staff members to coordinate service. This may include including requests for service via digital and voice routes.
* Assure the Sutter dedicated ambulance personnel respond to all calls for service in a timely manner.
* Answer questions and follow through on Sutter customer service inquiries and requests.
* Utilizes CAD system to track and coordinate requests for service.
* Coordinates resources to ensure optimal service delivery.
* Utilizes critical thinking skills to exceed customer needs.
* Monitor and maintain response time compliance as determined by the contact for services with Sutter.
* Enter, track, report, and analyze information related to the transportation of patients within the purview of the contract. This information includes, but is not limited to,
* Patient demographics,
* Patient responsible billing information,
* County responsible billing information,
* Correctional system billing information,
* Call volume by department,
* Payor mix,
* Patient insurer to assure payor mix calculations,
* Unit utilization,
* Response time compliance,
* Time on task,
* Dedicated unit scheduling,
* Lost unit hours,
* Location and destination trends
* Patient special needs,
* Patient diagnosis
* Health care system and AMR quality service indicators
* Event creation and requestor trends
* Transport priority
* Cancellation trends
* Interface with designated staff in person as requested to assure contract compliance.
* Effective information systems security is a team effort involving the participation and support of everyAMR employee who deals with information and/or information systems. It is the responsibility of every computer user to:
* Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures
* Attend Information Systems security training, when offered
* Report information systems security problems
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
High school diploma or GED. Minimum of 18 years of age. At least one year administrative experience, which includes previous experience working independently, prioritizing, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including: Word for Windows, Excel, and Access). Must type 40 wpm. Must have strong organizational skills. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25 pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning.
Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, typing.
Constantly: Sitting, seeing.
Occasionally: Analyzing, simple math skills, judgment, decision making.
Frequently: Simple writing.
Constantly: Simple reading, clerical.
Occasionally: Repetitive tasks, high pressure.
Frequently: Intense tasks.
Occasionally: Digital paging terminal, facsimile, calculator, copy machine, stapler, 3 hole punch, stamping, sharpener, switchboard, printers.
Frequently: Computer/typewriter, keyboard, telephone.
Occasionally: Works with others, extended day.
Frequently: Works alone, face-to-face contact with others.
Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others, inside.