Swing Shift Warehouse Selector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
West Sacramento, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Fulfills customer orders accurately and efficiently within the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Operates a double pallet jack throughout the warehouse.
* Selects cases and applies pick labels.
* Enters verifications into WMS using a voice automated picking system.
* Obtains work assignments.
* Stacks cases onto pallets.
* Inspects equipment and fills out inspection checklist.
* Cleans work area.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED Schedule4 Days per week/ 10 hour shiftsSunday-Friday3:30pm - 2:00am
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of Retalix Power Voice preferred.
* Double pallet jack experience preferred
* Minimum one year warehouse experience required.
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.