This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking a Switcher. The Switcher will be responsible for the transportation of goods locally, between headquarters (main facility) and other surrounding facilities. The Switcher will report to the OTR Lead and have no direct reports.
* Transport goods between the local main Concord facility and other facilities.
* Switch trailers as scheduled/needed.
* Operate tractors in a safe, legal, cost effective and courteous manner according to federal, state, Bioterrorism, FDA and company regulations.
* Unload and load goods as required.
* Operate all equipment within federal, state and company guidelines.
* Communicate any information to management that affects company operations.
* Possess a valid Commercial Driver's License Class A driver's license and DOT medical certification.
* Minimum 2 years driving experience of same.
* Meet all federal Department of Transportation requirements.
* Successfully pass a motor vehicle record check.
* Be forklift certified or willing/able to become certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.