Enroute Computer Solutions - Egg Harbor Twp, NJThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Enroute Computer Solu... Enroute Computer Solutions
- Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Senior (15+ years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- not providednot provided
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
National Airspace System (NAS) Information Technology (IT) Senior System Administrator
· Senior System Administrator with at least 15 years of designing, configuring and maintaining complex, large-scale IT systems.
· Experience performing system administration on ATC systems.
· Experience with the following operating systems is required: Unix (Solaris, Linux & AIX)and Windows.
· Experience with configuration and control of the following networking equipment is required: Cisco Routers & Switches
Other required IT knowledge includes: Security policies & best practices, firewalls, IDS
· Experience with the following system and network administration tools and applications is desired: ACT 2 Database, Active Directory, Citrix, CMVC (Configuration Management Version Control) Monitor, Exceed On Demand, EPO (McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator) Server, LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), Password Manager Pro, SMS (Systems Management Server) Server, Splunk, VM (Virtual Machine), WSUS (Windows System Update Services) Server, Netgo, Netview, Network Equipment Station (NES), Nexus, NMAP, OpenVas, Wireshark, Oracle.
· This position involves administration of NAS IT infrastructure that is critical to our nation's aviation industry and commerce. Specialized knowledge of EnRoute NAS systems is a huge benefit.
The following licenses or certifications are a plus:
· Cisco (eg, CCNP)
· Security certification (eg, CISA)
· Unix (eg, IBM Certified System Administrator)
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage.
ECS is an EEO/AA employer