System Administrator: Enterprise Risk Management Systems-214
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 3/31/2017
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions) is a proven, results-focused cybersecurity, management, and information technology services firm committed to support federal agencies that focus on protecting and defending our nation s homeland security, intelligence, and stability. In a rapidly changing threat landscape, we have the organizational agility, deep homeland security experience, cultural insight and multidisciplinary expertise to help our customers accomplish today s mission and anticipate tomorrow s demands, efficiently and cost-effectively.
SE Solutions professionals work with our federal agency customers in the administration and oversight of large government programs and initiatives. As a member of one of our DHS support teams, you will play an important role supporting a wide array of security advisory and engineering activities.
* Support the day-to-day operations of Enterprise Risk Management systems including but not limited to account creation and management, trouble shooting, and support to the system helpdesk analyst.
* Provide support to security scorecards, POA&M management, and inventory management systems.
* Assist with system updates as needed.
* Stay current on continuous monitoring tools and best practices.
* U.S. Citizenship is required by the contract
Minimum Education and Years of Relevant Experience
* Bachelor s Degree (Masters' preferred)
* Ten (10) years of relevant IT experience
* Five (5) years of system administration experience
* Bachelors or System Administration Certification (e.g. MCSA, AWS-A)
* Knowledge of system administration and methodologies.
* Knowedge of Xacta, Archer and other eGRC tools.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Active Top Secret Clearance
* Knowledge of DHS Organizations and Policies
ABOUT SE SOLUTIONS
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation s security and defend our fellow citizens safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today s mission, and anticipate tomorrow s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.